Monday, January 18, 2016

The Avery Boys Did NOT Get a Fair Trial

Making a Murderer


If you haven't heard of Steven Avery or Branden Dassey, you probably don't have the internet or NETFLIX.

The Netflix 10-episode docu-series, Making a Murderer, focuses on the conviction of Steven Avery.  In 2005 Avery was convicted of murdering Teresa Halbach in Manitowoch County, Wisconsin. 

Making a Murderer digs deep and gives some really great insight into the dark details on this case.  In fact, I got so upset with the way the Avery's were treated, I had to wait a week before I continued watching the series.  

Brenden Dassey, Steven Avery's nephew, was also tried and convicted in the Halbach murder.  What happened to Brenden is unforgivable.  

I am personally outraged about the injustice of this case.  


I am not 100% certain that Steven Avery is innocent, but I am 100% certain that Steven Avery DID NOT GET A FAIR TRAIL.

Everyone is entitled to a fair trial in America.  Even if you are poor. Even if you are uneducated.

I will be hunting down the newest news updates on the Avery boys and posting the information right here on FREE THE AVERY BOYS blog.

I can't wait to hear what you have to say....

Concerned Citizen

No comments:

Post a Comment